There are many ways to get involved at UUC.
Be seen on Sundays:
- Help with the Worship Service.
- Clean up after the Second Sunday potluck.
- Lead a Sunday Circle discussion.
- Help prepare coffee for after services.
- Sing in the choir.
- Be a greeter.
- Play music for a service.
Show your Interest:
- Join the EarthSpirit Sisters and help plan the next full moon ritual.
- Join the Grounds Ministry and help keep our grounds beautiful.
- Organize a gathering of the Quartlerlifers, our group for young adults.
- Volunteer to help with the annual auction.
- Serve on the Stewardship Committee.
- Become a Board member.
- Teach an Adult RE class.
Help with Children and Youth:
- Teach a Religious Education class.
- Become a Youth Group advisor.
- Chaperone a Youth Group activity.
- Train as a facilitator for OWL classes.
- Be a Coming of Age mentor.
- Participate in RE-sponsored Social Action projects.
- Join the C.
- Volunteer at the Interfaith Food Pantry.
- Join the Caring N.
- Become a Lay Pastoral Care Minister.
- Join the Environment/Climate Change Social Justice Team.
- Join the Adopt-a-Highway Team.
Learn more about the many ways that you can volunteer at UUC via our Volunteer & Opportunities_2017 pamphlet.